Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Google Street View Captures Prototype Porsches

This article explains a few things about google earth, and if you're interested, then this is worth reading, because you can never tell what you don't know.



You may not consider everything you just read to be crucial information about google earth. But don't be surprised if you find yourself recalling and using this very information in the next few days.

First Google Street View captures a person peeing on the street, and now they drive right by a bunch of Porsche prototypes in Colorado.
We're not sure how old these photos are, but they're supposedly of updated "Boxters, Caymans and even a 911". Is nothing safe? Do I have to put on my pants when I leave my house? I, for one, will not stand for this. [Street Maps! via Garage 419 via Jalopnik]

That's how things stand right now. Keep in mind that any subject can change over time, so be sure you keep up with the latest news.

0 comments: